Creative Words 4 Light
- How long will it take to complete editing of my book?
- How long will it take to proofread my book?
- What kind of copy do you write for marketing and/or business?
- What are your copywriting rates?
- What languages do you translate?
1. How long will it take to complete editing of my book?
A quick way to estimate the lead time you will need when planning is to divide the number of pages in your book by 10, then add 30, and that will give you an average time frame for estimated days of editing time needed. The length and complexity of your book, as well as the level of editing needed, are also major factors.
2. How long will it take to proofread my book?
Proofreading is quicker than editing. Generally about half the time it would take to edit. I still need to read through it, and if there is a major issue that does not involve grammar but would help your book read better, I will also let you know about it.
1. What kind of copy do you write for marketing and/or business?
I have written copy for direct marketing letters, brochures, annual reports, and newsletter articles. If you have something different in mind, I may still be able to help you!
2. What are your copywriting rates?
Rates as of 2019 Calendar Year:
Proofreading = $2.50 per page
Copy Editing = $4 per page
Extensive Editing & Coaching = $7 per page
1. What languages do you translate?
Spanish only at this time. (From English to Spanish, and from Spanish to English.)
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Honors Spanish that focused on traditional Castillian grammar. I am very familiar with Caribbean & Mexican versions of the language.